Summertime, and the living is—well, actually, it’s a little bit sweltering
And since we’re smack-dab in the middle of wedding season, we at
Mamie+James figured that we could all use a little breather. Preferably a
breather that involves wiggling into your favorite cocktail dress, heading
into a beautiful garden lit by fireflies, and sipping one of these lovely
libations. Cheers, darlings!
1. Fill a gorgeous glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour in a dash of pineapple juice.
3. Follow with a shot of vodka.
3. Top with a splash of cranberry juice.
1/2 Cup Loosely Packed Fresh Mint Leaves
1 Lemon, Sliced
2 Tbsp. Sugar
3 Cups Cold Sweetened Tea
1 Cup Bourbon
Garnish: Fresh Mint Sprigs, Lemon Wedges
1. Place mint, lemon, and sugar in a lovely pitcher.
2. Muddle the mint with a wooden spoon.
3. Stir in sweet tea and bourbon.
4. Serve ice with a sprig of mint for garnish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.